Probate is basically a legal term used in the case where “will” is declared valid and it is a valid document of all beneficiaries of a deceased person.
An Attorney is basically officials or lawyers that are appointed by certain individual to act on their behalf in legal or financial matters.
Reasons to consult a Probate Attorney
First and foremost reason is that the estate laws are different for each state and region, hiring a probate attorney will help a lot in knowing all the laws related to certain area. You can consult with Los Angeles Estate Planning & Trust Administration Attorneys — Amity Law Group, LLP & Estate Planning, Employment, Business, Litigation, Immigration & Los Angeles through the web.
Secondly, they will help in creating a will that itself will be very relevant and it will help in minimizing conflicts.
Estate planning itself is very complicated task and we should leave this task in the hands of probate attorney because they will provide best advice regarding financial or legal matters.
Work of Probate Attorney
- They manage the legal document work and maintain proper record of the work related to your estate and attend various time sessions as guided by the court.
- Then, they seek permission from legal authorities to open a certain case.
- Then, the court assigns a name of an individual who is the holder of the property of the deceased person which he or she has written in the “will” before his/her
- Then a public notice is sent to the creditors and debtors of that property then all the individuals who are interested should present themselves in the court.
- Then an article “Notice of Creditors” is published in local or regional newspapers.
- Then a period of 90 days is allotted to creditors to claim that estate is owned by them.
- If they fail in doing so within a given time period, then the estate will be transferred to their heirs. If you want to hire a probate attorney then have a peek at this web-site.
- After the proper allocation of estate, then the probate attorney will file a discharge case in the court.
- Then the case will be closed.